sábado, 9 de junho de 2007

My dear
My heart
My eyes

I have been trying stay away
But I need say that I love you
And this pain is killing me

I know that the death will confort me
Cus in some way I will forget you
Forget at all

But while my heart is beating
Its for you my love

I want you forgive me
cus I was rude with you so many times
I treat you bad
I laught
While you just worry about me

I guilted you cus u was far
cus you were arab
cus you had another religion
cus you hadn't money
My god
You had the only thing I needed
And now I have nothing

I'm trying understand this life
Theses people that want make me happy
But I can't
I want you
As a friend
As a father
Once a year if you can
Or once time before I die

Thanks you for you have existed
For all times we spended togueter
Every called
Every time you listened my rude words
Thanks for you be my

God bless you



0 comentários: