Arabic Sky

quinta-feira, 12 de julho de 2007


This, without see you anymore
My heart became sad, but is safe
Anymore in love
Everything passing by

You don´t answer my calls
For sure, thought was impossible
Your power, your afair,
But your dream didn´t die
It lives inside of me
It found in me your home

Maktube

The bright of your eyes
I show to the wold
by my eyes

Habib
Habib ya albi

I´m strong for we both
Hope, patience and tears
Our love survive
I support for we both
I keep walking
For mountains and deserts


But who said that not?
That aren´t you walking to the same place
That aren´t your nightmares will not to become dreams
And your regrets will not be discovered and freed
Who said that not?

But who said that not?
That your sins will not be forgiven
That your heart will not be opened and desire your old dream

The clound of fear will rain
When your eyes look at mine
Who said that not?
Who said that not ya Habib?

Only Allah knows
Only Allah is able to understand

My destiny is
To walk for this cliff
Looking at for the abyss of fear and loniness

Only Allah knows
Only Allah is able to understand

My obligation is 
To load our big diamond
Looking beyond the horizon

Our sin Allah will forgive
And all happiness will be allowed
Because our union start in a remote time
And what is united
Inshaalla
Nobody can, anything can
To separate


Maashallah
Your kids p
laying under the arabic sky
Aheback ya habib

(from Munirah to Ammar)