Heart of Darkness

domingo, 14 de setembro de 2008

My Dear,

 

Now is 7pm (19h o´clock) Sunday 14 september.

 

I feel brokren inside, I try be happy here around my home, with my family, and also my work, also my friends and also my country. But all what I feel is dark feelings, I feel myself so hurt, so brokren and when i´m writing this lettler (email for you) I think so I should not let you know it. I should hide from you my empty life, my unhappy life. Cus I know this make you sad, and I unhappy too. And I didn't liked to turn your life dark like my life…

 

I´m sorry, if you receive this lettler its means I still in this condition of deep lost. But also means You are the oly person in this word that I can trust. That I feel some special to make me share my feelings.

 

I think the problem is not only a problem inside me. Because I see myself as a stronger person.

 

I do all I can do to still living and making good things for people around me. But people around me don't see my effort, they don't see I deserve also tender, also smiles in my face.

They thik that all I do its what I should do, or what they expect I do like normal things. But its not normal.

 

Its not normal that a woman that don't have moves on her body, take care of a husband a house, work and study, eat and take shower by her self.

 

I wish die.

 

Its all I wish.

 

I´m in a deep depression, I know that. Sometimes I see that if i´m not complete crazy already. Its because i´m inteligent, and I can study myself, I can see from outside how depress am I, how sorrow am I, how down am I, how weak.

 

And I dream with you, its what keep my heart. And I thank you because when I meet you I asked you not insist to be my friend.

0 comentários: