Dia de falar

quinta-feira, 28 de junho de 2007

I´m worry today... many things... thinking about a new job, thinking about my baby...  thinking about doctor, exames... my Daniel...

I tried find Jaime today to ask him help about the post office its incredible that they will stole my lettler. But he is travelin, i was at MSN his message about it, but i thought he already babck, but don´t, only day 3

I saw today my salary humm its increased something :) its why i´m in doubt in change... but my vacations is in the end :) monday she is back, maybe i change my mind fast... but i fell myself strong... lets see.

Me too i´m happy because me and my azizi friend will know that arabic teacher next week.

well its all for now.. i do´n use talk about this simple things of life, but i did today

Enjoy my blog


0 comentários: