Saudi Girls

quarta-feira, 15 de agosto de 2007

I was reading some Saudi Girls blogs here http://www.xanga.com/Philosophy_Cafe and I feel so happy to find these blogs...

All are writing in english, they are students .. and when I was reading I feel so nice, I could know how I´m right in think that there isn´t any diference between people, and how much we lost time in think that there are one right way to live.

My interresting in write in my blog isn´t discuss about politics, religion, so I will not do it... unless someone asked my opinion, cus also I think that is important to have a opinion about everything.

But I believe in feelings like friendship and love... maybe it´s so abstract thing but sometimes it´s become real.

Ah and to finished I saw in blogs the girls say things about what they are grateful, and so i will do the same:

- First I´m grateful for my parents, and brother
- I´m grateful for being buddhist
- I´m grateful for have friends
- I´m grateful for not be like everybody ;)
- I´m grateful for have "this" strong feeling inside me, its really keep me alive.

Well its all for now..

0 comentários: