quinta-feira, 21 de junho de 2007

My heart is looking for ice
My heart is looking for fire
because the sun can't warm me
because I can't share the moon with you

My lost arabic diamond
Now, just dust in the wind
All love, promisses, eyes
Nothing I can't hold or find

Any heart is your heart
Any voice is your voice
Any holpe is your holpes
Anyone can share the heart like you
Any voice can tell me what i need hear
Any man can marry with me
I tried all to forget you

I'm mad
I'm lost
I'm down

I have only sadness to keep
in my silent smile
in my bright eyes
in my quiet heart

But Habib, I'm yours
When I open or close my eyes
When I can open it or finally
closed my eyes forever

maybe i find you in the sky
maybe not
maybe i will continue in this hell

But Habib, don't worry
My tears refresh the pain in my soul
And I have a ocean to cry and cry


8 november 2006

0 comentários: