segunda-feira, 20 de agosto de 2007

You lose
my young life,
all my smiles,
you lose, you lose
My big eyes shinning for you
but you lose, you lose, you lose
The sweet taste of my kisses
And I can´t believe
How loser you are
While my hands are so free
You lose
I carresing you
I holding you
I being your belly dancer
See
Everyday and everynight
So many amazing things you lose
For what? Have you a good reason?
I want know
What make you loser
Cus I can´t believe
This
A prince that lose his lady
The king that lose his queen
A habib that lose habibt
It´s really make you so stupid
Sorry baby
But I can´t forgive you
Loser
Loser
You are
Cus i´m the best girl for you
I´m sure
And also I can prove
Cus I´m here
And where are you?
Sorry baby
But I can´t forgive you
Loser
Loser
Loser
You are



Mirela
20/08/2007

2 comentários:

Anônimo disse...

This is hajia.
Mirela you are so beutiful and the blog is wearing a new look. You must be an IT professional.
I like the poem.

nell disse...

Shukran Hajia