segunda-feira, 25 de fevereiro de 2008

 
'Happy Everything'
  
I'd love to wish you,
'happy everything',
I want to kiss you,
'bless everything'

I need to sing,
'Happy everything'
I want to shout,
'Happy everything', to you

The sun is out,
bright blue is the sky.
nothing out of place, were all gonna try
'Happy everything'

People sing.......'Happy everything'
The priest chant..'Happy everything'
The kids cry........'Happy everything'
Everyone wants..'Happy everything'

Everything is happy,
we are all so glad.
Everything is happy,
please don't be so sad.

David Darbyshire
(6/11/54 - Darwen England)
 
 

I Believe 
 
I believe I shall succeed
I believe I shall be an inspiration
I believe my troubles are temporary
I believe I shall be rich
I believe I shall swell wide
I believe I shall take on the world
I believe I shall speak of wealth
I believe I shall carry sufferers along
I believe I shall show how I made it from nothing
I believe in God
I believe that he is taking me somewhere
I believe that the darkness of today gives way
I believe, I believe, I believe.

Samuel Nze
(13th October 1980 - Lagos, Nigeria)


Nota da Big Eyes:

As poesias acima recebi hoje nos e-mails que o Oladipupo me mandou.
Ola, como eu o chamo, é um nigeriano, muito querido, em breve ele virá passar férias aqui no Brasil. Infelizmente para um nigeriano conseguir visto para o Brasil não é nada fácil, por isso ainda não sabe quando isso vai acontecer.

As poesias que recebi podem ser encontradas no seguinte site, que por sinal, reúne centenas de poesias:

http://www.poemhunter.com

Enjoy it!

0 comentários: